Friday 10 July 2015

Celebrate the small things


Thanks to Lexa and her lovely co-hosts
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge

Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

I am a bit late getting this post up this week - apologies for that! I have house guests this week so that has meant less time for blogging activities.

Writing has been off my 'to do' list as well. Maybe it is a lack of motivation, maybe a lack of time, more than likely a combination of both! On the plus side it will soon be the summer holidays which will mean more time for me and writing to reconnect. I have ideas and my typing fingers are itching, so until then I will keep my spirits up with other celebrations and things to make me smile.

This week I am celebrating, chocolate, a nice glass of chilled white wine and chamomile tea - all have helped me out this week!

Yay for the weekend, a friend's birthday celebration and some home grown gooseberries.

Happy weekend to you all.

24 comments:

  1. Chocolate is always worth celebrating :)
    Hope you get lots of writing done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. House guests are more than a good enough reason to be posting a little late. Sometimes writing happens, sometimes it doesn't.

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a fun weekend, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Chocolate works indeed, the writing will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, have a great time and a joyful weekend. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sounds like great things to celebrate. Thanks for blitzing me today.
    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to read Suzanne have a lovely week-end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Suzanne. There's not always time to write, but it's great to have those fingers itching. When you do get down to it, it'll be easier! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes a break from writing is the best thing you can do - especially if it means you miss it! That itchy-fingered feeling never comes from driving yourself too hard. I'm looking forward to the summer holidays hugely now (the whole family is!) Only one more week to go xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep the spirits up and attack the writing when you are able.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you manage to reconnect with your writing during the summer holidays - I've been loving reconnecting with mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. chocolate and chilled white wine, I can get behind that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you had a fun birthday celebration with your friend! I don't think I've ever had gooseberries. Another new food to try! I hope you're able to get back to writing soon. And chocolate is always worth celebrating. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mention of gooseberries made my mouth water for some good old gooseberry pie! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I celebrate chocolate each and every day. Can't go a day without it! :) Hope that you're able to get a lot of writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And I'm even later getting here than usual. Some nice, positive distractions for you and some gooseberries. Enjoy the week ahead, Suzanne.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. And I'm even later getting here than usual. Some nice, positive distractions for you and some gooseberries. Enjoy the week ahead, Suzanne.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit and interact but please note I have disabled anonymous comments due to too much spam!