The girls over at The Feather and the Rose have awarded me this lovely Reader Appreciation Award. Doesn't it look bright and cheerful? A little reminder of warmer days! Thanks for thinking about me, glad you enjoy my blog!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Identify and show appreciation to the
blogger who nominated you.
2. Add the reward logo to your blog.
3. Tell your readers 7 things about
4. Nominate some other bloggers.
5. Inform your nominees that you nominated
It's always tricky to keep coming up with new and interesting things to say for these things, but here's my latest attempt to provide a little amusement!
1) My chocolate of choice is Malteasers. Dangerous having a box to hand when writing though as they seem to magically disappear!! Honestly they really vanish, I can't find them anywhere, not even a sniff!
2) A confession - I like vacuuming! I know, I know I'm weird! I find it strangely relaxing and satisfying to see all the dust whizzing around in the cylinder.
3) What I should be doing now is cleaning the oven. Yuck! HATE that job!
4) Favourite comfort food - beans on toast with cheese sprinkled on top. Darn it, I really want to eat some now!
5) I went for a great walk in the woods yesterday. It was a very inspirational place and I got loads of interesting words and sentences floating into my head. I'll have to revisit soon with a notebook.
6) I'm going to zumba class this evening. It's a great workout!
7) This weekend I'm going to a ball! Yep, just like Cinderella in a coach made out of a pumpkin and white mice to drive and crystal slippers and... OK you got me, not quite like the lovely Cinderella but I am going with my 'prince' and I do get to wear a long dress and sparkly shoes!
I'm going to nominate the following blogs:
Ink in the Book - the lady with the most amazing blog backgrounds! You always have something new and interesting to say and your support is appreciated. Keep up the good work, I don't know how you find the time to do so much :)
Livia at Leave it to Livia - Livia has made a big impact in the writing community and is always ready to offer a word of support. Thanks Livia!
Heather at Random Interruptions - Heather was one of the first bloggers I met in this great community and from the start she has been so supportive. Massive thanks, Heather.