Friday 4 December 2015

Celebrate the small things

I am definitely celebrating the fact it is Friday.  I've been suffering with a sore throat/headache and general lack of energy all week. I've managed to get through the working day but the evenings have been spent in pj's doing very little!  Therefore writing done this week equals very little! I did however edit a few paragraphs last night as I was starting to feel a bit better.

And today I am celebrating the fact that I am feeling much better!

I am going to a Christmas Fayre tomorrow so hoping for some lovely crafty stalls and foodie treats. I am hoping it will help me get in the Christmas spirit.




Thanks to Lexa and her lovely co-hosts
 L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge 
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

Happy weekend

19 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry to hear you've been feeling so ill lately. Glad things are finally starting to turn around for you, though! Hope you have fun at the Christmas Fayre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you are feeling better Suzanne.
    Enjoy your week-end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne,

    And now it's early Saturday morning as I type this. Very nice to know you are better. Enjoy the Christmas Fayre and the rest of your weekend, my kind friend.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love Christmas fairs and am, now, totally jealous. Glad you're feeling better to enjoy it. And hope you're up to speed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne - glad you're feeling better and let's hope that's it for the season. Enjoy the fair .. and have fun with friends etc ... happy weekend - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to hear you're feeling better, and just in time for the weekend too. Have a great time at the Christmas Fayre and with the crafts and food there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better today! Everyone in my school is coming down sick too...just typical at this time of year! How was the Christmas Fayre? Hope you had a lovely time :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the Christmas spirit! Here's hoping you get to enjoy the rest of the season as a healthy, happy human.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you're feeling better in time for the Christmas fayre! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better! I was absolutely exhausted by the end of this week- so I am thrilled that the weekend is here too. Hope you have a restful weekend!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just dropping by to say 'hi'. Hope you found your Christmas spirit and have your energy back.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit and interact but please note I have disabled anonymous comments due to too much spam!