It has been a while since I posted for the celebrations hop. My blogging over the summer has been a little erratic and life has been busy, but this is a hop I enjoy posting for so thought I would drop back in. I like to look at the positives so taking time to reflect and remember the little things that made me smile is important!
- I did a two day first aid course for work this week. It was very intense but was good to refresh my skills. Never know when we might need it.
- Started wearing socks again. Weather is cooler and I hate cold feet!
- I've not managed any writing but have done some thinking and pondering which counts right?
- The woodpecker has been visiting the garden this week. I love to see him pecking away at the insects on the lawn.
- I am going to a Wedding Fayre with my eldest daughter this weekend. She is getting married in 2019 so we thought we would go along and get some ideas and hopefully have some fun.
- Our youngest daughter is 22 on Sunday. We haven't spent a birthday with her for three years as she was away at university so will be nice to be able to have a meal and celebrate together.
Wishing you all a happy weekend
Thanks to Lexa and her lovely co-hosts
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog