Friday 24 July 2015

Celebrate the holidays!

I'm definitely celebrating making it to the end of another busy school term! I now have a few weeks away from the day job which will allow me the chance to reconnect with my writing schedule, which has sadly slipped a bit this last month.

I have decided a short blog break is in order, probably a couple of weeks. I will be back in August to let you know what I have been up to and how the writing is going.


Thanks to Lexa and her lovely co-hosts
 L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge 

Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

Happy weekend

21 comments:

  1. Enjoy your short break from blogging and will look forward to your return in August,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the blog break and writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break. Today's weather will definitely be conducive to writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, enjoy your vacation and good luck on the writing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by everyone. Catch you all soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. If you leave a link to your blog I'll pay you a visit after my break.

      Delete
  7. Have fun on your little break, Suzanne, We'll all miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your blog break! I hope it re-energizes you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your break, and good luck with the writing schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful break -- relax and enjoy. See you in Aug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A break is always a good thing!!! Good Luck reconnecting with your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzanne,

    The way I'm going lately, it might almost be time for you to get back to blogging. I'm terribly late these days.

    Seriously, have a nice, refreshing break, Suzanne.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I join you on break? Kidding, kidding. (Kind of.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We'll be looking forward to hear of your progress. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit and interact but please note I have disabled anonymous comments due to too much spam!