Thanks to Viklit and her co-hosts
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse
With the longest day this weekend it certainly feels like summer is here. The weather is continuing to be lovely and the evenings so light you can almost forget it's time to go to bed! So. what did this week bring? Well, some highs and lows to be honest.
But there are things to celebrate and be thankful for:
- Hubby has been away working for a week but will be back Friday night so looking forward to that.
- Daughter number one has finished 2nd year at University and has passed with excellent results.
- Daughter number two has finished her A level exams.She has worked so hard and deserves to do well so fingers crossed for the results in August that will enable her to go the University of her choice. She had a presentation evening at college last night and won a student of the year award in ICT which was a lovely surprise. She has a summer dance to look forward to tonight with her friends, several of which will be staying with us overnight I think. I love a house full of happy teenagers!
- I have managed to edit a few chapters on my draft and I am pleased with the results so far.
- I went for a lovely long walk on Wednesday evening with a couple of friends and we saw dolphins swimming and playing in the sea. A truly awesome sight.