Thanks as ever to our host Viklit at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author
- My toaster blew up! Not generally reason to celebrate I know but I fuelled my purple passion by replacing it with a shiny new purple one (I also bought the matching kettle - but ssh I think I got away with it!). Sorry family you know what I'm like *smiles sweetly.*
- I submitted two short stories to competitions.
- I have said 'no' to chocolate for over three weeks now.
- Hubby and I managed an evening out together on our own. It was great to sit down over a meal and have a proper chat. We always say we should try and do it more often.
- We've got a friend's birthday party to go to on Saturday which should be fun.
Have a lovely weekend.
See you all next week for IWSG and an April birthstone post