- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present the award to 7 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have nominated them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
- If you don’t have a blog but have a website, Facebook, or Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.
OK so I'm bending the rules here but I can't think of 7 more interesting things about me this morning, so I'll give you one weird one! Well I'm told it's weird but maybe there are others like me out there!
- I don't like drinking out of a full glass. I'd much rather have two half glasses and I would certainly never choose a pint glass!
I'll nominate my last 7 new followers for this award should they wish to collect it. Elise Fallson, Rena, Tina, Brandon Ax, Suzy Turner, Elsie Write. Great getting to know you all :)
And of course it's Friday again already so time to Celebrate those Small things with Viklit @ Scribblings of an Aspiring Author.
I'm celebrating the arrival of these guys outside my bedroom window! A pair have nested here for about the last five years. Last year they built a wonderful nest and settled in only to be scared off by a rather aggressive sparrow. I was shocked and didn't realise they can do this. The nest was abandoned and I seriously wondered if I would see them again so when I opened the curtains the other morning and saw them it cheered me up. They look like young birds so maybe they are offspring from the previous pair. Fingers crossed the same thing doesn't happen again. Husband not so pleased as they make rather a mess down the wall and it is difficult to open the window in case it frightens them but a small price to pay for being able to watch them raise their babies so close up!
Happy weekend everyone.