Sunday 13 May 2012

Cats and Competitions!!

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, life has been pretty hectic this week! I have been working on a couple of short stories that I wanted to enter into competitions that close this month. I have also been working on editing, The Children of Arrosay, my teen fantasy manuscript. Happily, I can report that two short stories have been sent out into the big wide world via email and one just needs printing out and posting! Fingers crossed they meet with favourable reviews from the judges! I'll let you know how I get on.

Meanwhile, the editing seems to be going well and coming together. So all in all the hard work is well worth it.

Oblivious to the steam coming off my computer is my feline companion, Buttons, who quite frankly can sleep through anything!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne,

    My birthstone is an emerald! Good luck with the contests...and the editing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, thanks for stopping by my blog. Sounds like we're at a similar stage on the journey to (hopefully) publication. Good luck with yours. Always nice to connect with other children's authors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit and interact but please note I have disabled anonymous comments due to too much spam!